Amelia..!!

Harlow my family and friends!Welcome to my small world! Hope this blog will help you stop missing me! Mucks!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

New York New York !!!




My second time to New York City. My first time to nyc, 2 years ago, was the worst experience ever!!My worst short trip; carrying my luggage to go round the city was tedious. So I give myself a try again. I was living at Faazila's place at Roosevelt island which overlooks the Brooklyn Bridge, wonderful place. I also enjoy spending time with her family too.

Thank you all guys; Faazila
, Limei, Claire and Junliana Johan for their sweet accompany and controlling our insane shopping. I enjoy more with you guys!!

Seriously, It was a good experience except I have some crazy men coming to me and ask me out or even show me naked photos of their gfs...

Dinner was fancy at Little Italy, Soho and Che sea. Faazila 's mum really feed me alot for dinner! Once again thank you.

Labels:

Amelia Chan's Facebook profile
My New YORk New YoRk 1 !!!
Montreal and Ontario
Toronto, Shopping
More of the furnishings
The Resort
Happy Birthday Shairah
Canada!!
Happy birthday Pete
Binthany's Engagement Party
More pictures from Toronto