Amelia..!!

Harlow my family and friends!Welcome to my small world! Hope this blog will help you stop missing me! Mucks!!!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Singapore Sizzling Apple Pie





I always love the Swe__n's Sizzling Apple pie in Singapore Crown price Hotel (I think they change its name)! Sharing this dessert with my friends, was wonderful. The hot and steamy apple pie mix with the cold icy vanilla ice-cream. Heaven!


An utterly awful experience at the Apple Bee at Time Square!!! After a long walk at Time Square, my friends and I order some of the desserts from its menu. One of the desserts was Sizzling Apple Pie and it wasn't sizzling at all. The pie was cold and the apple dices were yellow! So nv order that unless you are at anyother place except AB.... NOw, I wish I am back to Singapore to have some....

Amelia Chan's Facebook profile
New YoRk New York 3!!!
New YoRk New YoRk 2
New York New York !!!
My New YORk New YoRk 1 !!!
Montreal and Ontario
Toronto, Shopping
More of the furnishings
The Resort
Happy Birthday Shairah
Canada!!